[TxMt] Re: [TextMate] workarounds for lack of (s)ftp/external editing support?

Chris Thomas chris at m-audio.com
Tue Oct 26 18:40:51 UTC 2004

As long as you're playing with the 'odoc' AppleEvent, please consider
(as previously mentioned in
<http://one.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate/2004-October/000547.html>)
supporting the keyAEPosition parameter as detailed here:

<http://www.codingmonkeys.de/techpubs/externaleditor/
pbxexternaleditor.html>

This is a blocker for anyone trying to use TextMate as external editor
for either Xcode or CodeWarrior.

Thanks,
Chris