[TxMt] Re: Heuristic for smart typing pairs

Chris Jenkins chrisjenkins at mac.com
Tue Oct 26 11:49:47 UTC 2004

Allan,

I will do that, Ive asked her this morning, she's working on some other
stuff at the moment but I'll let you know as soon as possible. For myself
its a huge improvement, definitely works for me, I had made a few commands
that would wrap the current selection with quotes etc, but this is much
better, TextMate seems more and more to able to read my mind!

Nice one.

Chris