[TextMate] Printing options?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Oct 24 22:27:08 UTC 2004

So after a few days of (hopefully) well deserved vacation, I'm back to
TM development, and I'm currently adding support for printing.

But printing plain text from a plain text editor is really alien to me
;) so I was curious, what options do people expect to see?

I.e. should it always be soft wrapped? Should the font be changeable in
the printing dialog, or just use the document font? Should it have the
option to print with/without line numbers? Another tab-size? How about
syntax-highlight, should that be turned into b/w (there's a quartz
filter to turn it into grey-scale by default)? etc. etc.

If you do use/desire printing, let me know which “options” you use
(let's try not to mention all the things printing _could_ have) and
what stuff you actually do print (as plain text), especially the latter
will help me better understand the target audience for this feature!

Kind regards Allan