[TextMate] 1.01 piping script to Safari not working

Brent Bourgoine brent.bourgoine at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:27:10 UTC 2004

Just a guess, but you're referencing one of those paths from within
the perl script, correct?  In general, *nix scripts don't like spaces
in paths/filenames, so most likely you just need to escape the space
in the path.

~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/
/Users/tim/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/

Alternatively, you can probably wrap the path in quotes (either type
should do, unless you've got variables embedded, in which case you'll
want to use doublequotes).

-b3

(And yes, you're corect, the ~ should expand to your full home
directory path =) )