[TextMate] Syntax higlighting overriden by 1.0.1?

Ivar Åsell ivar at asell.se
Thu Oct 21 14:46:14 UTC 2004

Mine too

Also, I just tested syntax-coloring with SmartTemplate and just noticed
that { just looks for the first matching brace and changes
background-color for that block.

hence, this would get ugly

class One {
	/* foo */

	function something() {
		/* bar */
	}

	/* more foo */
}

/* more foo */ would be without the changed block-background since the
first { (after 'One') would match against the function something()s' }