[TextMate] How to checkout bundles on svn?

Ollivier Robert roberto+textmate at keltia.freenix.fr
Wed Oct 20 22:09:52 UTC 2004

According to Allan Odgaard:
> Can anyone tell me how I should checkout the svn bundles (java + xml)?

You're supposed to use an svn client but I thought svn  also offer a web
vision of the repo.

> I get this error:
>
> Expected version '2' of repository; found no version at all; is
> '/media/subversion/repos' a valid repository path?

You're lucky, I've tried browsing the repo with several browsers and it didn't
work.  I only succeeded with links in text mode...

A tar bundle would be better IMO.
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto at keltia.freenix.fr
Darwin snuadh.freenix.org Kernel Version 7.5.0: Wed May 12 16:58:24 PDT 2004