Re: [TextMate] Can't insert pipes on french keyboard in ß8

Jan Sabbe jan.sabbe at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Oct 20 17:13:15 UTC 2004

Op 20-okt-04 om 18:30 heeft Dominique Peretti het volgende geschreven:

> Humm.. are you typing your mails with TextMate ??
>
> More seriously, on the french layout, shift-alt-l is the way to type a
> pipe.
> In TextMate BETA 8, it does select a line.

It does the same on Belgian keyboard layout. I only get this bug when I
remove my TextMate preferences and application support directory
though.
I'd say that using just option or option-shift without ctrl or command
will always be a bad idea.. There isn't really any key that doesn't
have two alternate characters, at least not on my ibook keyboard ..