[TextMate] Text clarity (Pragmata font, semi-OT)

Simon Dorfman EmailLists at SimonDorfman.com
Wed Oct 20 07:59:29 UTC 2004

On 10/20/04 2:32 AM, "Justin French" <justin.french at indent.com.au> wrote:
> Can't you make do with ProFont or something else?  I'd never pay that
> much for a programming-only font with so many other choices available
> for free or a few $'s, unless it did something outstanding that I could
> justify the cost with.

I'm currently using Monaco 13pt with anti-aliasing turned on.  I'm working
on a CRT 17" at 1152x864.  I've tried ProFont and numerous others.  ProFont
looks good at 9pt.  But that's too small for me.  I'm still searching for
coding font nirvana.  A largeish (14pt), crisp, non-anti-aliased, font is
what I'm looking for.

What's your font story?  What font, size, non-/anti-alias, screen type,
resolution?

Simon