[TextMate] Error message

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Oct 19 14:27:30 UTC 2004

On 19. Oct 2004, at 16:17, Jeroen wrote:

> What's this supposed to mean?
>
> 2004-10-19 16:15:12.032 TextMate[624] Another workaround for GCC
>
> My console log is full of these messages...

Sorry about that, but gcc do at times produce broken code. Sometimes I
spend hours investigating what the exact cause is and tailer my code to
not trigger the problem, other times I just throw in an NSLog or
similar, which seems to shake up the register/stack allocation enough
to not show the problem -- this is one of the latter cases...

Kind regards Allan