[TextMate] File creation

Jeroen jeroen at je-ju.net
Tue Oct 19 12:24:42 UTC 2004

Hi,

There seems to be a small problem with registering files in projects. I
created a new file, dragged a folder to the project pane and created a
new 'normal' project folder. In that new folder I created a new file,
which then also shows up in the 'finder' folder. I end up with two
references to the same file in the project drawer and have to remove
either one by hand.

Another small thing is that commands that are run by TextMate are not
killed once I kill TextMate using Force Quit. Not sure whether this is a
problem of TextMate or from how job management works on OS X.

Jeroen.