[TextMate] Speed problem when switching from tab to tab?

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 10:00:20 UTC 2004

On Oct 19, 2004, at 10:16, Ollivier Robert wrote:

> I'm on a 17" PB @ 1 GHz with 1 GB of RAM, running a few apps (mozilla,
> a dozen iTerm, Mail.app, X, iTunes and TM).  In my current project I
> have 9 open files (a few hundred lines of Ruby total) and switching
> from file to file take a noticable amount of time.  Am I the only one?

No you're not Ollivier. I agree that this seems to have slowed down
somewhat since 1.0 (using 1.0.1b7). But then I'm also using a 5 1/2
years old B&W G3, so I have just accepted it. : )  (and NO, I'm not
mad, just been very sick and unable to afford a new computer for over 3
years )

Kind regards,

Mats