[TextMate] status bar bug

Jeff Ganyard lists at bebop.net
Mon Oct 18 23:02:58 UTC 2004

Hiding then showing the status bar can move the insertion cursor off
the bottom of the displayed document.

To reproduce:
Scroll to the end of a document, put the insertion cursor at the of a
document.
Hide Status Bar
Show Status bar

I guess it depends on where you want the status bar to 'steal its
display space. I would think you would want to avoid moving the
document which you currently do. That means 'stealing' from the top of
the display (suggested new behavior and the inverse of of what Hide
Status Bar does)). However, if the cursor is in the region to be
stolen, you should probably push it down (current behavior).