[TextMate] tabs, tabs, tabs

Jarkko Laine jarkko at jlaine.net
Mon Oct 18 19:53:50 UTC 2004

On 18.10.2004, at 21:15, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> Here's how it looks with the latest graphics, I think it's made a tad
> clearer:
> <pastedGraphic1.tiff>

I think that the new tabs are definitely better than the old ones and
this latest mockup looks even better. However, I still have to second
Richard's opinion. The current tab doesn't stand out enough. This is
especially the case if the background of the text file is black. One
reason for this is probably that the background of the tab bar is of
almost the same color as the current tab. Now all the light grays
contrast so strongly against the black that it's very hard to
distinguish the current tab from others.

I too like the idea of a thin bleed-in stripe between the tab bar and
the document, as proposed a few times.

//jarkko

--
Jarkko Laine