[TextMate] suggestion: Grouping the commands/snippets

Raena Armitage raena at raena.net
Mon Oct 18 15:57:22 UTC 2004

On 18 Oct 2004, at 8:28 pm, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Currently there's no way to group (or drag-sort) the items. But it's
> something which'll be introduced real soon now! :)
>
> Though I'm still not entirely sure how to do it.

Outline view would make the most sense to me as a user.

José Campos adds:
>     Drawers, just like the project drawer would be nice, just add
> radio-buttons in the tab bar to select which drawer to open
> (Project-Command-Macros-Snippets-Clipboard history-Templates)

...that's a lot of things, and I personally wouldn't feel that the
project area (where documents live) is an appropriate place to also
find bundly things -- although I wouldn't find it strange to find
templates there.

Perhaps the contextual menu could accommodate something, though?
Currently it has 'Filter through Command,' but perhaps some oft-used
snippets wouldn't go astray here?