[TextMate] Window splitting?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Oct 18 18:19:49 UTC 2004

On 18. Oct 2004, at 16:47, Ivan Pan wrote:

> Just a suggestion. Maybe lay out a roadmap or a check list, so we
> won't keep nagging you about something that's already in the work.

I have considered that, but I fear that it may actually lead to the
opposite situation, also I really cannot make any estimates to when
what will happen -- people should consider, “is this a common editor
feature?” if the answer is yes, most likely I know about it and
eventually plan to get around to it ;)

For now there is the feature requests in the wiki -- I do read these,
but currently do not comment on when what is planned.

> It's already a great text editor and certainly an editor that would
> make BBEdit worry. Keep up the good work.

That's another reason, don't want to give them too much insight in
planned features, as some stuff is sort of "new" :)

Kind regards Allan