[TextMate] Shift Left, Shift Right

Michael Gregoire mgee at gwi.net
Mon Oct 18 16:05:00 UTC 2004

Ok, there is one nagging problem I've been having that no one has
seemed to bring up yet. What is the arrow symbol (for Shift Left and
Shift Right) equivalent to on my powerbook? I've checked the Mac help
and the symbol isn't even listed in it's Special Key guide. I've
attached a screenshot of the help page, as you can see it's not there.
I've tried every combination of keys that I can think of, but nothing
works. I have to resort to choosing it from the menu.

Thanks
Mike