[TextMate] don't like new tabs

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Mon Oct 18 11:13:02 UTC 2004

olivier hericord wrote:

> sorry to say that but new tabs doesn't pop to the eye like the old
> ones...with the old ones the selected one was instantly seen because it
> was blue....
>
> what's your opinion about that?

The new tabs are very much an improvement. They're not perfect yet, but
I don't think anyone expects that at this early stage. They're a very
positive step in the right direction.

Obviously I've no idea of the technical constraints on this, but it
would be nice if the selected tab had no dividing line between it and
the document, as per attached image.

Apart from removing the line beneath the selected tab, I also darkened
the border color of the tab to match that of the line. (didn't mess with
the corners, which is why they now look weak - but you get the idea).

drew.