[TextMate] TM 1.0.1b7: Switching Tabs issues

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 10:49:23 UTC 2004

Hi Allan,

Not sure this is a bug or some hidden feature, so therefore the posting
here.

Just played with b7 for a few seconds, and love the improvements
overall, but found this irritation:

When you switch between tabs (open docs) your window moves to centre
the current line where the cursor happens to be.  Although I can't
swear that this was not the case before, I had not noticed it, but now
I do, and it is a bit irritating.

Is there some setting hidden away somewhere or just one of those things
that will be changed in b8 ??

Hope I made myself clear ??

Kind regards,

Mats