[TextMate] Window splitting?

Chris Jenkins chrisjenkins at mac.com
Mon Oct 18 08:41:34 UTC 2004

Title says it all, is this a planned feature? You know, a single window
split into 2 or more different views of the same document?

Actually what would also be very cool, would be the idea of 2 panes within a
single window showing *different* documents, but I cant quite see how the UI
could handle it elegantly (without repeating the tabs), other editors have
tried this but it usually ends up looking rather confusing.

Probably someone will reply and tell me that its in the current version and
I just cant see it!

Chris