[TextMate] suggestion: Grouping the commands/snippets

Raena Armitage raena at raena.net
Mon Oct 18 07:56:38 UTC 2004

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I'll throw it out
there --

My collections of commands and snippets are both getting a little long,
and as I add more I can see it becoming a bit of a task to pick them
from a popdown menu.  Is it possible to group these somehow, so that we
can choose from submenus instead of the super-long scrolling menu from
hell?

I know that using the trigger+tab shortcuts sort of obviates the need
for this in the snippets, but I'm still getting used to the idea of
using the triggers and need to lean on the menu -- plus I can see it
being a pest for the commmands.

thanks,
Raena