[TextMate] Couple little gnats

Phil Aaronson phil at hinkty.com
Sun Oct 17 17:41:13 UTC 2004

Why would you want that in the undo stack? You don't have to reach for
the mouse, and you don't have to be over the fold icon to unfold it.
More importantly its what I (admittedly a newbie, or perhaps more
importantly as a newbie) *expected* it to do. Text vs. the
representation of text obviously means something to you. The difference
is lost on me. If I'm in a word processor and I select some text and
make it bold, or change the font, I expect undo to unbold it, or change
the font back. Is it really that controversial?

Phil