[TextMate] Mirror typing bug

Jarkko Laine jarkko at jlaine.net
Sun Oct 17 14:38:24 UTC 2004

On 15.10.2004, at 18:54, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Yes, the snippet editing is active until you have completed the tab
> chain.
>
> Justin has bugged me about it throughout the last couple of weeks ;)
>
> It's really a feature, but I'll change it so that it drops the
> snippet-typing if you move the caret outside any of the placeholders
> (as with column typing).
>
> And yes, visual feedback is also a scheduled improvement :)
>
> Until it's “fixed”, just press tab when it happens!

One problem I found was that the tabbing between placeholders take
precedence over other snippet triggers. That is, if I want to insert
other snippet inside, say, ifelse snippet, TM doesn't invoke the inner
snippet but when I press tab but jumps to the next placeholder of the
outer snippet. Would it be possible to change this?

//jarkko

--
Jarkko Laine
http://jlaine.net