[TextMate] Interface changes and Folding

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Oct 17 11:21:43 UTC 2004

On 17. Oct 2004, at 10:17, Luc Heinrich wrote:

> Agreed, and I bet that it's going to be even more joyful when Allan
> gets his shiny G5 ;)

Definitely! :) Currently the beta/deployment builds are >30 minutes,
and then probably 20 minutes to go back to debug mode. So that's an
hour of lost productivity.

> Agreed as well, it's coming along really nicely. The new status bar
> has problems though, here's what I get with 1.0.1b6:

Ah, nice catch. Will fix! I also see that I screwed up the right margin
of the text view (it shows a one pixel border which it shouldn't,
causing the thin white line to the left of the resize symbol).

But Luc, why on earth would you disable the new shiny status bar? ;)

Kind regards Allan