[TextMate] TextMate hangs when editing .as files

Rob Bevan robbevan at xpt.com
Sun Oct 17 10:57:25 UTC 2004

On Oct 17, 2004, at 11:28 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 17. Oct 2004, at 10:39, Rob Bevan wrote:
>
>> (This may only happen with my ActionScript bundle installed: haven't
>> tested this with any of the other ones).
>
> Could you:
>  a) tell me which version of TM you are using,

1.0.1b6 (although I've experienced this before, but assumed previously
it had something to do with bad snippet syntax on my part).

http://type.robbevan.com/robbish/ActionScript.tmbundle.zip

>  c) try the same with another file type/disable syntax highlight.

I can reproduce this if I change the filetype to .php (with the default
PHP bundle), but not if syntax highlighting is disabled. Clearly has
something to do with the '()' smartTypingPair.