[TextMate] Quoting...

Sune Foldager cryo at diku.dk
Fri Oct 15 23:00:05 UTC 2004

I know this could be a point of much controversy, but I encourage
people to avoid "top quoting" i.e. having a long quote of sometimes the
entire email you want to comment on, and then putting comments
underneath.

I don't like "bottom quoting" much either, although it does have the
advantage that you don't have to scroll a few pages to read the mail...
ideally, snip out relevant parts and quote on those. It's probasbly not
difficult for most people to go back to the mail being refered to and
check, if further depth is needed.

--
Sune.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"