[TextMate] [Templates] customize

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Oct 15 20:35:09 UTC 2004

On 15. Oct 2004, at 22:25, José Campos wrote:

>     Could we have customized templates stored in :
> ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Custom.tmbundles,
> side-by-side with Macros and Snippets?

Yes, you can already do that (and you should ;) ).

You can also, if e.g. you wish to change the default HTML templates,
create a new directory:
    ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/HTML.tmbundles/Templates

And these will overshadow the default HTML templates (but the default
HTML macros, snippets, commands, etc. are still available).

Kind regards Allan