[TextMate] The find window

Chris Jenkins chrisjenkins at mac.com
Fri Oct 15 09:56:23 UTC 2004

Im a big fan of BBEdit (or at least I used to be), one of the things I liked
was the option to search for "Whole words only" in the find dialog, now I
know I could do this with a bit of regex, but it would be nice to have that
option as a simple checkbox. What would also be very cool is for TextMate to
remember previous searches you have done (like the Google field in Safari)
so you can retrieve those painstakingly written regex search and replace
strings!