[TextMate] Re: Ruby syntax coloring glitch

John Labovitz johnl at johnlabovitz.com
Thu Oct 14 11:19:48 UTC 2004

On Oct 14, 2004, at 3:25 AM, Ollivier Robert wrote:
> While I'm in the Ruby mode, folding works only for def..end pairs, not
> class..end, module..end or if..then..else..end.

This is easy to fix, if you want to edit your .plist file.  I copied
the stock Ruby bundle and modified Ruby.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Ruby.plist so
that the "foldingStartMarker" key has the following value:

	^\s*(class|module|def)\>

That makes class & module be foldable.  I didn't add it for "if" and
the rest; actually, it looks like you could use most of the regexp in
"increaseIndentPattern" for the folding markers.

--
John Labovitz Consulting, LLC
http://mac.johnlabovitz.com
johnl at johnlabovitz.com