[TextMate] More icon feedback

Justin French justin.french at indent.com.au
Tue Oct 12 11:36:39 UTC 2004

On 12/10/2004, at 8:43 PM, Drew McLellan wrote:

> However, using TM in anger today, I keep finding myself searching
> frantically for the icon in the dock. It's so indistinguishable at a
> small size that I literally find it hard to see.

I know exactly what you mean, and I'm compiling a gallery of
user-submitted alternatives, plus some ideas of my own, in the hope of
finding something that we can all agree on.

The good news is, after a little while (less than a week for me), you
tend to look for "that brown/purple blob" in the dock, and it actually
works... you're probably used to the BBEdit bright blue icon (like I
was).

Needless to say, change is planned, but hang in there, you'll get used
to it :)

Justin