[TextMate] View Safari source in TM?

bongoman infolists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 00:10:22 UTC 2004

Hi there

There is an InputManager here:
http://www.codingmonkeys.de/map/log/archives/000107.html
that hijacks the output of Safari's "view source" command to SubEthaEdit.

It is beyond my expertise to come up with something similar for TM but
reckon it might be useful.I like it when I am coding PHP and want to
get back the processed HTML from my local development server to look
at the final output. In BBEdit I would then maybe "check syntax" to
see if my PHP was producing OK (X)HTML (although I gather this is not
possible in TM? Maybe there is a CLI-based tool to validate XHTML to
which TM could talk? )

So, I'm putting it out there for some generous soul to hack one up for TM ;-)

The above link even includes the source code.

Any takers?

bongoman