[TextMate] Opening folders.

Hans Petter Eikemo hpeikemo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 11:33:58 UTC 2004

I added an alias in my .tcshrc file to open files similar to the
bbedit command line utility.

(alias tm open -a TextMate)

When trying it out, i figured i´d test opening folders using my new command.

so typing "tm ." worked great! but unfortunately I was in my home folder:
TextMate halted, loading some 20GB worth of files to my new project.

And my point is is :) : There ought to be some handling of this
situation (when dragging folders to the dock icon as well) either
trough a warning, an option to add none-recursively, abort button in
shelf etc.