[TextMate] feature request: code navigation

Jeff Ganyard lists at bebop.net
Fri Oct 8 16:31:36 UTC 2004

>> This is requested _a lot_. It's scheduled to be added when we do the
>> major syntax-system change, but *maybe* this one will be done before,
>> seeing how frequently it comes up as a request.
>
> Just a me too: I'd love to see it sooner rather than later. :) It's
> the one thing that I use regularly in Xcode that I can't add through
> TextMate's customization features.

Another me too - but do it better! Provide a hot key to access (switch
focus to) the pull down menu and then make it navigable with up and
down arrows. The let the user tab to select the highlighted function
and switch focus back to the main document with the insertion point at
the function selected.