[TextMate] Page for contributed stuff?

David Heinemeier Hansson david at loudthinking.com
Fri Oct 8 16:24:54 UTC 2004

> Not to belittle Ian's effort (which I'm sure we all appreciate), but
> wouldn't it be a good idea to have such a thing as part of the
> macromates site? Or is that already planned?

That is indeed planned, but Ian beat us to the punch. So while we
figure out how best to do it, Ian's site will serve as a pointer to all
the syntaxes we should have a look at.

The best of each will end up in the main distribution itself. We expect
to have a lot more native support when 1.0.1 ships in about two weeks.
--
David Heinemeier Hansson,
http://www.rubyonrails.org/  -- Web-application framework for Ruby