[TextMate] Working with multiple screens

Clint Ecker clintecker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 12:34:10 UTC 2004

You can do "extending" on any white iBook with an appropriate video
card by applying a small hack (twiddling some bits in NVram).  There
is even a little app that does it now.  I've used it many times on my
old iBook g3 900 and on my new iBook G4 1GHz.

http://www.rutemoeller.com/mp/ibook/ibook_e.html is the site.