[TextMate] Would be cool to see invisible files

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Oct 8 06:22:10 UTC 2004

On 8. Oct 2004, at 0:40, hangonsoft at free.fr wrote:

> Just starting using RubyonRails....and each time i create a project  i
> want to modify .htaccess to enable mod_ruby....and it's not possible.

The default file patterns are set to exclude hidden files, but that can
be changed, click the I button in the project drawer when the folder is
selected, you'd probably want to set the file pattern to (which hides
hidden files *except* .htaccess):

In 1.0.1 it'll be possible to change the default patterns.

Kind regards Allan