[TextMate] [ANN] improved C/C++/Objective-C[++] highlighting

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Thu Oct 7 18:50:37 UTC 2004

Slightly improved C/C++/Objective-C bundle:
<http://www.cjack.com/tm/C.tmbundle.zip>

* Keyword corrections for all languages.
* Move to a more conventional black-on-white color scheme.
* C++ inherits from C to make this more manageable. Although C++ is not
a strict superset of C, the differences are extremely slight (for the
purposes of TextMate, at least).
* That's all for now.

I'm happy to coordinate further improvements to the C bundle; you're
also welcome to grab my changes and post your own version if you
prefer. Highlighting could be further improved. There are a zillion
useful macros and snippets to be written. Makefile syntax could be
factored out into a "Unix" bundle, one that would also support the
myriad shell scripting formats.

Allan/Macromates folks, please consider including at least the keyword
modifications in future versions of TextMate.

Share and enjoy,
Chris