[TextMate] Working with multiple screens

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Thu Oct 7 19:37:34 UTC 2004

I usually work with an additional monitor plugged into my Powerbook at
home, but not at work.

If I accidentally leave anything open on the external monitor before
disconnecting everything, on restoring the affected application the
window is pulled onto screen. That is to say, if at any time the desktop
area is reduced, windows readjust their position so not to be lost.

TextMate doesn't seem to be doing this.

I connected up my external monitor this evening to find a window that
had been 'lost' all day!

drew.