[TextMate] Preferences solution

Sune Foldager cryo at diku.dk
Thu Oct 7 18:43:41 UTC 2004

Alright, let's give this subject a rest for a while. We are starting to
hear the same arguments being repeated, and I am not going to
contribute to that now. Allan is quite burdened with a lot of personal
mail (about TextMate) at the moment, and has little time to read this
list. I am helping by keeping him up to date with what seems to be the
most common discussions.

For now: If you can't stand the editor because of the lack of prefs,
don't use it. I am not trying to scare people away, but seriously... a
prefs window is not about to appear in the next four days, so... now
that you all know it's not there and won't look for it anymore, try to
see what you can do WITHOUT it. Justin made a good point about this
earlier as well.

--
Sune.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"