[TextMate] Feature request: undo/redo

Nick Hristov hrisnik at iit.edu
Thu Oct 7 16:02:45 UTC 2004

I do not know if this has been mentioned before, but the undo/redo
functionality needs improvements. What bothers me is that the undo
functionality will "undo" stuff character-by-character, and not by
block. I want block undos. Ideally, I would like to have more of a
VIM-like undo functionality.

You may wonder what would be defined as a "block undo"? One definition
would be: any time when I type in text (or remote text with the
backspace/delete) would be one block. When I move the mouse, or use the
arrow keys, or use PGUP,PGDOWN, etc. the undo block would end.

Nick