[TextMate] Feature Request (and some thoughts on Preferences)

Johan Sörensen johans at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 08:25:42 UTC 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:53:27 +0100, Ian Phillips <ianp at ianp.org> wrote:
> 3. A minor UI tweak: have the encoding and line endings embedded in the
>     status bar, this could either be a read-only display, or a combo-box
>     to alter them.

I'd like to second that, at least display the encoding in the status
bar (looks like there's plenty of room). Or perhaps add the enconding
type to the info panel in the drawer (which btw should have a cmd+i
shortcut I think)

Right now I really don't feel like I have any idea what encoding my
current document is in.

--johan

--
Johan Sørensen