[TextMate] [ANN] PHP & Smarty Syntax coloring

James Spahr james at spahr.org
Thu Oct 7 06:07:51 UTC 2004

I've been having fun poking around Textmate. I spent today picking
through the internals to create my own syntax coloring for PHP and
Smarty. Smarty ( http://smarty.php.net/ ) is a templating system for
PHP.

http://www.spahr.org/share/PHP_Smarty.tmbundle.zip

Anyone is welcome to download and modify at as they please. Of note : a
complete php function list is included in the php syntax file. I'm
quite please with the Smarty coloring, all html elements are in cool
and muted tones, and all smarty template logic is in saturated and warm
tones -- it's rather easy to see what's what.

James.