[TextMate] XHTML paste

Sune Foldager cryo at diku.dk
Wed Oct 6 23:28:11 UTC 2004

On 7/10-2004, at 1:11, Noel D.Jackson wrote:

> No. this isn't a BBEdit feature. Copying and pasting text from any
> application normally retains its "shape". Try pasting from a web
> browser to textedit. It retains the shape. Try pasting the same text
> (html is best as it has a lot of tabs) into TextMate, it just gets
> pasted as one big chunk! Disappointing.

Yes, disappointing, but maybe we should be a bit more constructive here
:-). Can you give a concrete example we can try, because I don't think
we are quite sure what is going on.. it seems to work fine here.  Maybe
an URL and what you exactly do?

--
Sune.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"