[TextMate] Selecting tags and their contents

marc mnothrop at elaunceston.com
Wed Oct 6 18:04:26 UTC 2004

Yes, this is also something that I've been seeking in an editor...

I'd envisioned this in the context of the folding feature, in that this
makes explicit the block structure of the tag... at the very least, I'd
hoped that you could drag a block while it is folded.

...but as things stand, only some block tags seem to be recognised as
collapsable, so this doesn't even look to be that useful a feature, as
it currently stands.

...but it's still good!  : D