[TextMate] I have no idea

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Oct 6 11:33:36 UTC 2004

On 6. Oct 2004, at 13:03, Damelon Kimbrough wrote:

> So I'm not sharing silliness for no gain, what exactly am I seeing
> here? Why is TM only registering the embedded smiley graphics and not
> the text itself?

An .rtfd file is actually a directory.

When you drag a directory to an open TextMate window (in the text area)
it will show the directory structure, instead of the actual contents of
each file.

I think you can right click the .rtfd file in Finder and select Show
Package Contents, and you'll see files similar to what was inserted in
TextMate.

Kind regards Allan