[TxMt] Can't tell if file needs saving when it doesn't have a tab

Ed Wong wonge at rogers.com
Tue Nov 30 16:43:32 UTC 2004

Allan,

When I have lots of tabs open the ones that don't fit on the tab space gets
shunted off to the ">>" menu. This is fine except now when I edit this file,
there's no way of showing that it needs saving.

This is very minor since I've been in the habit of saving early and often
ever since I worked in an office where the power went off on a semi regular
basis :), but could you perhaps put an "*" or something beside the file name
in the menu to indicate that a save is pending? Just to be consistent with
the tab's "x" indicator.

Thanks,
Ed