[TxMt] Duplicating line removes first char?

M Spreij nemo at mechintosh.com
Tue Nov 30 13:44:59 UTC 2004

Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On Nov 23, 2004, at 15:36, M Spreij wrote:
>
>> With TextMate 1.0.2b5, when hitting ^-D while at the start of a line,
>> it does duplicate that line but the first version now misses the first
>> character.
>> [...]
>> Someone else could reproduce this.
>> Eep?
>

> Yes, I'll have it corrected for beta 6 (I changed the default macro for
> beta 5, which is why it broke).

Uhm, it works now with the cursor at the start of the line, but when any
part of, or the whole line is selected, that is left out of the
duplication, also in the original (leaving actually less instead of
more). Also, it used to be able to duplicate multiple lines, which was
quite useful, but this obviously will no longer work either (you need a
selection). But I'll have a look at the macro things this evening though
and see if I can figure them out :-)

Regards,

     Martin