[TxMt] Font for Programmers

Chris Bailey chbailey at adobe.com
Mon Nov 29 18:22:02 UTC 2004

I have a brain-based background thread always running, hunting for the best
programming fonts.  I'm keeping track of this best I can here:

http://www.codeintensity.com/Members/chris/Articles/codingfonts/

It's always interesting to see how different people are when it comes to
their favorite coding font.  Anyway, my web page captures a lot of font
choices (and also covers Linux and Windows platforms too).

On 11/25/04 10:56 PM, "Chris Messina" <factoryjoe at factorycity.net> wrote:

> I came across this thread, and although it's already been discussed on
> this list, thought I'd share for the sake of completeness:
>
> http://typographi.com/000744.php
>
> Chris

__
Christopher Bailey