[TxMt] TextMate Icon proposal - Anime icon

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Nov 28 19:50:43 UTC 2004

On Nov 28, 2004, at 19:19, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Hello, folks. Pardon the length of this email, but I wanted to throw
> my hat into this ring.
>
> I've just downloaded TextMate, and it has taken much restraint to
> suppress the constant urge to toss that ugly icon into the Trash [...]

Not sure if this is a followup to the thread or a new letter. Assuming
you're new on this list (given that you just DL'ed TM), here's a link
to the previous thread on the subject, it contains ideas and mockups:

http://one.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate/2004-November/
thread.html#1400

http://one.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate/2004-November/
thread.html#1429

There's also a wiki page, but I haven't updated it with the latest
stuff:
    http://wiki.macromates.com/textmate/show/AlternateIcons