[TxMt] Annoying switching problem

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 17:20:39 UTC 2004

I've discovered a rather annoying problem when using Textmate with
(more than) two projects open, one of which is large.  When I cmd-tab
to TM the active project appears immediately, but it takes a couple of
seconds before the other projects appear behind it.  If during this
time I alt-tab out into another application, after a couple of seconds
(or when I wave the mouse) the other projects will appear in front of
the active application, but textmate is not active (ie. when I type it
still goes into the other application, but I can't see what's
happening because TM is in front of it).

Any fix would be much appreciated!

Hadley