[TxMt] Something 'fix' before 1.1 ??

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Nov 26 17:02:10 UTC 2004

On Nov 26, 2004, at 17:55, Mats Persson wrote:

> Being a beta user, I have yet again updated TM and after doing so, my
> finely tuned Snippets, Commands, Macros, Templates, etc etc menus are
> being filled with things that I don't use.

Just remove them from within TM and they shouldn't show up again!

I.e. if you have a Default.tmbundle/Snippets in your local library then
TM will use the contents of this instead of what's bundled with the
application.

If you remove one of the defaults snippets, it will mirror all snippets
(except that one) to your local library.